Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Crocodile Stitch?


It's so whimsical and fun...much like the flapper dresses of the 20s.  I've yet to try it.  I'd like to use it to embellish some items I've got lined up.  This stitch is worked bottom up but two of my projects are made from the top down.  I KNOW there must be a way to incorporate this technique working a piece from the top down, I am having difficulty achieving success. I spent the last several hours trying to make my hands do what my mind thinks should be done. Any suggestions on how to work it from the top down?

Update: 

     I did it.  But, I know there is questionable activity going on under those 'scales'.  The froggy turns and slip stitching back to the starting point will not be seen as long as no one investigates :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post?