Sunday, June 3, 2012

Little Somethings

   I've never been one to follow the line of thought of the bigger the better.  Bigger is just that, bigger.  I think, if bigger were better, the shoe on display would be the largest in stock instead of the smallest!  "OOOOOOOOOOOOOh!  May I try on THAT shoe in a size....?"  The clerk returns from the stockroom with a box containing two freakin' pontoons!   "NO!  NO!  I want THIS shoe!"  The clerk lowers his eyelids and replies, "THIS is THAT shoe 'cept it's in YOUR size!"  Some things are so much better smaller.

     I am fond of small things.  I think I've always been fascinated with miniatures...so much detail packed in such itty bity sizes.

     Lately, it's been small hats, bags, and shoes.


What began as a double lining for the crocheted tote ended up being a perfect sized tote, once I added coordinating handles, for one of my granddaughters.






Double lining #2 for crocheted tote.


Outside of completed crocheted tote.






     I also tried my hand at beaded crocheted rope (?).  The thought was to use them as handles for the crocheted tote above but decided to hold onto them and make the handles for the tote a different way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post?