Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Time Flies

     I can hardly believe it's been 2 months since my last entry.  I've been working on several projects several of which have been shared by some very generous crafters online.  I will share them as they're completed. 
     Sometimes, I wish I was one of those people that could begin a project and see it through to the end before starting another.  I'm not nor will I ever be at any point in the near future.  Should I decide, here and now, that I will not start another project until all my others are done, I'd have enough started projects to keep me occupied for at least a full year...at least.

     I would like to share a completed project I took on recently. 

The Eiffel Tower completed in icing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on this post?